Create Laravel blogs using just markdown!
Add a blog to your Laravel app in minutes using Blogdown. No database tables, no complicated setups. Use markdown files and profit 💸
- 📝 No migrations. Everything lives in .md files and cache.
- 🧭 SEO-enabled via customizable meta data and permalink support.
- 🏷 Attach slug, author profile, publish date and more to your posts.
- 🛳 Ships with views, controllers and routes. Keep it or customize it.
- 💉 Customizable render engine. Easily add CSS classes to rendered tags.
- 💻 Compatible with highlight.js out of the box for syntax highlighted code.
Require this package through composer:
composer require swiftmade/blogdown
If you’re using Laravel < 5.5, then you’ll need to manually register the service provider in
The final step is to publish the config and view files into your Laravel application.
php artisan vendor:publish --provider="Swiftmade\Blogdown\Providers\BlogdownProvider"
You now have a blog. Here are the next steps: